About Our Shades
Roller shades are fabricated with a Rollease clutch system, shades can be set to any position and easily controlled.
· Roller shades are fabricated on a minimum 1 ½ inch diameter aluminum tube for durability.
· Roller shades are fabricated with fabric lowering from the back of the shade; optional reverse roll can be requested with fabric lowering from the front of the shade at no additional charge.
· Roller shades are fabricated with a “heat Sealed” hembar; optional external aluminum hembar or fabric wrapped bottom hembar are available upon request at no additional charge.
· Top treatments include an inserted fabric cassette (aluminum), a no insert cassette, a traditional 6in valance 3 ½ in dust cover, and round or flat front aluminum fascia
· Roller shades are fabricated with a cord loop; #10 plastic beaded chain color coordinated in white, ivory, gray, or black; steel chain is available as well at no additional charge.
· Roller shades wider than the standard fabric width will be railroaded (turned width for length). When a shade is railroaded, we recommend shades in the same area are made with the same style and cut width for length for the best possible match.